- Current Age?
- Where do you live now?
Director of Hospital/Nursing
- When it comes to travel accommodation (but leaving out crashing with friends, family or people you meet on the road), how often do you stay in hostels?
Sometimes a hostel, sometimes a hotel or B&B, etc
- Where have you hosteled?
Australia, Europe, South America
- Would you stay in a hostel again on future trips?
- Out of all your experiences hosteling, what was your:
- Best Moment
- Worst Moment
- Biggest Hurdle, Obstacle or Difficulty?
- Biggest surprise?
- Best Moment
- Do you ever book any of your hostel accommodation in advance?
- Why or why not?
Peace of mind on first night.
- Who is the most memorable person you met in a hostel and why?
The fabulous bloke at reception who allowed us to stay and then organised reception management to have us complete our holiday.
- Why do you stay in hostels, as opposed to other types of accommodation?
- Is there a hostel you'd recommend to other travelers? If so, what is it and where?
Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
- What is the biggest myth people have about hostels and hosteling?
Dirty, bring own linen, have to do chores (would prefer to pay extra for housekeeping staff).
- Why do you like to travel?
Experience landmarks, different cultures
- What is your advice for other travelers wanting to stay in hostels?
Look for a good chain.