- Current Age?
- Where do you live now?
- When it comes to travel accommodation (but leaving out crashing with friends, family or people you meet on the road), how often do you stay in hostels?
Sometimes a hostel, sometimes a hotel or B&B, etc
- Where have you hosteled?
- Would you stay in a hostel again on future trips?
- Out of all your experiences hosteling, what was your:
- Best Moment
- Worst Moment
- Biggest Hurdle, Obstacle or Difficulty?
- Biggest surprise?
- Best Moment
- Do you ever book any of your hostel accommodation in advance?
- Why or why not?
Depends on where i am going
- Who is the most memorable person you met in a hostel and why?
- Why do you stay in hostels, as opposed to other types of accommodation?
It's cheap, and good enough for spending nights only
- Is there a hostel you'd recommend to other travelers? If so, what is it and where?
Nuria Hostel, Madrid, Spain
- What is the biggest myth people have about hostels and hosteling?
That hostels are for young people mainly. It is possible to meet new friends in hostels, especially while having a welcome drink in the bar next to the hostel.
- Why do you like to travel?
Because of the feeling of belonging to the world! hahaha
- What is your advice for other travelers wanting to stay in hostels?
Do stay in hostels, as you can save more money for things which are more worth spending on than a comfortable apartment. And don't forget to take sandals with you as shower floors sometimes are not too clean :)